Sunday, November 16, 2008

Where did the weekend go?

Where did the weekend go? Sevrine and I got a lot done this weekend, but I still need an extra day to just unwind. On Saturday we got up and went down to my work to pick up my computer cable then headed over to Target to get our pictures done, after that we went to see the Movie Madagascar 2. and then finally home to watch some football. The pictures turned out really cute. We wore our Braille shirts and Sevrine even sat still for the camera. I think this was the best one yet. Thankfully they were running online specials because of the holidays coming up so I got 50% off of my order. Sevrine did pretty good in the movie too, but she did get up to go to the bathroom twice. All in all, it was a pretty fun day. We made it home in time to watch the last of the Oregon State game and all of the Arizona/Oregon game. I'm tempted to go down for the Oregon State game in Tucson because if they win their last two games they're going to the Rose Bowl. I think they were saying that it would be the first time in 44 years that Oregon State had been to the Rose Bowl. We'll see though, I don't want to go down there by myself. Well, more later.

No comments: