Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So quiet

Well, Sevrine is in Utah.  I took her to the airport on Saturday morning so she can spend Thanksgiving with her Dad up in Salt Lake.  I think that she is going to have a blast.  It's been pretty quiet here.  I have tried to keep busy while she is gone and Mike has been a big help.  I conned him in to going to see Twilight with me.  We were supposed to go and see it on Saturday, but we ended up going to grab sandwiches and watched Air Force One at his house.  We did go and see it on Sunday though.  I kept warning him that he could back out, but he said that he'd already agreed to go see it and wasn't going to back out.  I think he now regrets that decision.  It was awful.  There was no character or story development so you missed out on all of background.  It just kept jumping from significant even to significant even without any sort of explanation.  Poor Mike. :( He's such a good sport.  He did fall asleep a couple of times, but I honestly can't blame him.  I definitely owe him now.

Thanksgiving is coming fast, which means Christmas is right around the corner.  Yikes.  Why is it that it just doesn't feel like the holidays?

Not really sure what I have planned for the next couple of weeks, but I definitely plan to keep myself busy.  Mike might get sick of me by the time Sevrine gets home. :)

No comments: