Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tis the season for bowl games

Well, I should start by saying that I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. Mine was different this year because Sevrine is up in Utah with her Dad until the15th of December. I got to talk to her on webcam though which was nice. I've been able to talk to her on the phone a couple of times too which has been nice. She's getting so big and grown up. I will get her for Christmas this year which will be nice.

So, those closest to me know thatI'm going a little nuts without her. It's really lonely without her here. That sounds weird, but having her around means I don't have to think about being alone. I hate doing things by myself. Not really sure what I'm doing today, but I'm sure part of the day will involve watching football. Oregon plays Oregon State today. Well, I guess it's time to go get ready for the day. ;)

1 comment:

Brian said...

So...looks like good ol' USC is going to win the Pac-10 again. It's nice to know that things are the way the should be. The world is in order again. ;-)