Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Still tired and still happy

It's only Tuesday and I'm ready for the week to be over. :) Sevrine has been having a hard time going to sleep lately which means I don't get to wind down until late as well. By the time I'm able to finally stop listening for her sneaking out of her bed it's after midnight. So, needless to say, I haven't been getting very much sleep lately. It's kind of starting to catch up with me today. I'm definitey looking forward to having a break while Sevrine is gone. I'm already starting to make some plans, but will have to change my plans for the 22nd. I think the 22nd is Mike's Birthday. I had talked him into going to see Twilight with me, but I was thinking this morning about the fact that his Birthday is coming up and thought for sure it was the 22nd. So, not going to make him see a chick-flick on his Birthday. :)

Work is still going well. I picked up our Rome t-shirts yesterday and everyone loves them. Including the new GM. He has a great sense of humor.

Well, that's about all that's going on. More later.

No comments: