Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hmmmmm

Not really sure what to write today, but thought I'd try and keep this up on a regular basis. Sevrine and I have a big weekend ahead of us. On Saturday we are getting up early so she can webcam with her Dad, then we're going to pick up Melonie (My friend Dorothy's daughter) from "Time out for Women" and take her to her soccer game, then we're going to Paul's football game. After that, Sevrine is going home with them (The Burbanks) and I'm going out with Mike. Not really sure what we're doing yet, but it's a free night for me that I don't have to chase Sevrine and I get to sleep in. ;) All in all, it should be a fun weekend. I'm hoping that we can wear Sevrine out enough on Saturday that she won't have any trouble going to sleep at a decent time. It kind of worries me because she hasn't been going to bed until after 10pm most nights. I think she'll be fine, but then again, she might get really wired since she hasn't seen them in months. :)

No comments: