Saturday, October 31, 2009

My little Ballerina



Okay, I know I just posted today, but I couldn't help but post a picture of Sevrine all ready to go Trick or Treat. She was so excited about her costume and all of the candy. We ended up hooking up with some neighbors to go out and their kids were a little bit crazy. They wouldn't stop running and would just dart into the road without even looking. Sevrine over course followed suit and it was hard to get her to stop. We had gone pretty far when I noticed that Sevrine was almost dragging her bucket on the ground. I figured at that point that if she was too tired to carry the candy, she didn't need anymore. lol Once we got home she had even more fun helping Grandma pass out candy to the Trick or Treaters. Glad Halloween is over, but even more glad that my little Princess had such a great time.

No comments: