Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another year older and wiser too


Well, I think today was a revelation per se. I had a fairly decent birthday, but the person I wanted most to wish me a Happy Birthday didn't, and likely didn't even remember that it was my Birthday. Maybe I'm overreacting or being overly emotional about him forgetting my Birthday, but it's just one more thing that's telling me that it's okay to be done with this relationship. I don't want to turn this into a complete slam, but I guess I'm just feeling like I'm being taken completely for granted. I'm not a piece of furniture, I'm not going to hang around no matter how bad you treat me or how neglectful you are. So, I'm either going to have to be a priority, or I'm out completely. We'll see how it goes. This is not a conversation that is going to happen over text or IM if I can help it. lol

Oh yeah. Here is the picture from my first day of Project 365. I do have it say that it's pretty calming. Just what I need right now. :)

No comments: