Monday, January 5, 2009

Low blow

Well, I almost wrote the most bitter post to date. lol  Maybe writing it out was good therapy, even though  I didn't actually post it.  We'll just say it was kind of a low blow, and leave it at that.  If you're in my inner circle, you already know most of the story anyway.

Well, it was definitely a Monday.  Work wasn't too bad, but it was just a long day.  I'm definitely in need of a vacation, and preferably somewhere nowhere near here.  I think I just need to get out of town to relax and destress.  We'll see how things go, I just need to figure out where to go, when, and whether or not I'd bring Sevrine with me. lol

Well, more later, and hopefully more upbeat.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I guess I'm not in your inner circle... I'm totally clueless, but now curious! Send me an email if you want... but I was thinking you should come here to Utah for a vacation, come see us! Just think, you could hop in the car and drive, so it won't cost ya much, bring Sevrine with you! I'll give you a break and watch her when you need, and Mike can watch the kids so we can go out and do a girls thing! Think about it anyway?? Hope things get better for you! But I think a little vacation is good for everyone, every once in a while!!!