Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bright and Early

Well, once again Sevrine woke up with the Train. Thankfully at 7 instead of 6:30 like it used to be. Unfortunately, if I try and go back to sleep it will end up giving me a headache. I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, but that's pretty normal for the weekend. I ended up staying up late to talk to a friend. So entertaining, I couldn't stop laughing.

Today should be fun. I bought tickets to go and see the Harlem Globetrotters so Sevrine, Mike and I are going. Sevrine saw the ad on TV for it and got really excited. Sevrine can be a little of a challenge at a big event like that just because she wants to go and see everything so I needed reinforcements. :) She'll love watching the basketball and the tricks and Mike can help keep her distracted so she wont run off. Hopefully. I guess there's a Supercross event going on at Chase Field so parking should be interesting. I hope it's not bad.

Sevrine and I went to a basketball game last night and it didn't turn out as I had expected. I honestly thought it would feel awkward, but it wasn't bad. It was different, but not bad, and Sevrine and I both had fun.

Well, we have to get up and get ready so we can webcam then leave for the game. Bye!

No comments: