Sunday, January 4, 2009

long day


Well, I'm being really bad and updating this from church. Oops. I know its bad, but I'm getting antsy. Today is Sevrine's first day of sunbeams. I can't believe she's getting so big! She was a little funny about it because she's so used to going to nursery that she was annoyed when I wouldn't take her to her normal classroom. I just hope she's behaving. :) well, I'm going to have to finish this update later.
Apparently the kids weren't very good in Sunbeams because they didn't get treats. lol From what I heard they disrupted Priesthood meetin as well as a few other classes. I felt kind of bad for her teacher.
Okay, this picture is from yesterday when we were out running around. Sevrine got to go see the movie Bolt again and we had a late lunch at the theater. We got to go shopping after that because she said she wanted to get earrings for her baby. We didn't end up getting the earrings, but she got a blanket for snuggling up watching movies and a few other things. We'll see how things go, but the goal is to keep adding pictures more frequently. Hope you all had a good Sunday!

No comments: