Sunday, September 16, 2012

Self - Test and other updates

Okay, so I saw a clip from Dr. Oz about Green Coffee Bean Extract and it's weight loss benefits.  Prior to this though I was reading a bunch of information on how regulating your glucose levels will help speed weight loss since sugar turns to fat in the body.  Obviously this takes a lot of preparation and time with the diet, and lets be honest time is precious.  The Green Coffee Bean Extract has Chlorogenic acid in it which helps regulate the glucose levels in the liver so the liver burns fat instead of sugar.  I figure why not try it and check the results for myself.  I weighed myself this morning and will continue to eat, run/bike and strength train the same as I've been doing and see what kind of results I get.

In the study they did participants lost an average of 17 pounds in 12 weeks and Dr. Oz did an audience study where one woman lost 2 pounds in 5 days and the other lost 6 pounds in 5 days.  They didn't change their diets or exercise so I should get results with the amount of running/strength training I do.  Besides I have less than 2 months before Jeff is supposed to be home so I obviously want to look my best.

I will try and get before pictures taken tonight so I have a point of reference to see my progress throughout this little experiment.  Crossing my fingers.

As far as other updates go, things are progressing and I am getting the house ready for the move.  I'm ready for this next chapter of my life to start.

No comments: