Monday, September 3, 2012

Getting ready

Well, we turned in our apartment application this weekend and now we wait to hear back to confirm that everything is set.  It's kind of made me realize that I'm really moving to Texas in 2 months.  I have so much to do between now and then.  Sevrine and I started on her room this weekend and should be able to wrap it up tomorrow.  Once the cleaning phase is done, we'll start sorting her toys into Keep, donate and toss.  We'll be doing the same thing with her clothes.  Next weekend I should be able to start on my room.  I'm also hoping to get a picture of my piano and dining room set on Craig's list so I can get them sold before I go.  That will help pay for the u-haul trailer and gas to go out there.  I figure it will cost be about 500 for both.  As part of my ongoing readiness plan I've been doing a home workout.  I've missed a few days here and there because of fatigue and a cold, but I didn't actually go backwards and tonight's workout felt good.  I even feel like I can start adding weight to my dumbbell bench press and my one-arm dumbbell rows.  I did my calf raises holding 5lb weights so that made me feel good.  I've even started to see some results in my abs.  I have a ways to go over the next 8 weeks, but if I watch my diet and keep my fitness level up I should be able to get to where I want to be.  I will probably have to buy a whole new outfit to wear to the airport. :)

No comments: