Thursday, January 7, 2010

starting over

Well, its time to start fresh. A week into this new year I'm officially single and trying to focus on myself. Gonna take things slow as far as dating goes, but will actually be blogging my dating experiences since it seems that they are so entertaining. I seem to be a magnet for guys that are just a little off the wall, so I'll just have to write about them just so you can get a sense of what I mean. I don't think I'll be posting those things on this particular blog, just to try and keeps things separate, but we'll see. I'm sure there will be some spill over.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Mike's sister was the same way... as far as dating. And she was set up on a lot of blind dates... more like "dates gone bad"... really, we all told her she should have written a book because they were THAT entertaining! I'm excited to hear about your adventures! Come make a trip up here and let's have some fun on those sweet dating sites... just like old times, right?! ;)