Monday, March 16, 2009

So easy to pass judgment

I hate when people make comments that pass judgment when they don't know anything about the situation. I won't explain the situation on here, but I have to say the whole thing really made me mad. I just can't believe how insensitive people can be sometimes.

Okay, we're beginning another week. I think that I've begun to live for the weekend. I spend the whole week trying to survive that by the time I get to the weekend I'm exhausted. Then I spend all weekend chasing Sevrine around that I'm even more exhuasted by the time Monday comes around. What a vicious cycle! I can't figure out when I'm supposed to unwind in there, ore even get anything done.

Oh well. I'm surviving. :)

1 comment:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

I know exactly what you mean...and what;s worse...sometimes I have been one of those people who have made the judgements on other poeple....

I have tried really hard lately to "turn over a new leaf"...I have been working hard at looking for the best and not judge harshly. It has helped my days go better because I am not always taking things personally....

I hope things go better for you this next week...and I really hope your next weekend in super fun! I wish we lived closer because we could take the kids out or I could watch Sevrine while you had some "me time"...have a great day!