Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's been a while

Well, it's been a while since I posted anything so figured that I should at least get something down, so I apologize if it's not witty or entertaining.  The last couple of weeks have been really stressful, and I guess I didn't know how stressful until everything came to a head on Friday.  It's been an eye-opener for me.  I'm at this point where I need to sit down and evaluate where I'm at and where I want to be and then pick the shortest way there.  Not necessarily the easiest, but the shortest.  I had a small setback yesterday, but am still determined to move forward no matter the challenges and roadblocks.  

I'll try and keep everyone updated on the road ahead.

1 comment:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

Colleen, you're a tough, strong, determined girl...you always have been! You'll get there!