Saturday, May 9, 2009

Exhausted but happy

Well, it's been a quite a week.  Between Sevrine and I being sick, work, and little sleep it's been a very busy week.  And yet, with all of that going on I still managed to squeeze in a little time for me.  I had a lunch date on Monday, met him again on Wednesday, took him to Rawhide to watch Friday night Bull Riding with Sevrine and I and tonight I get to see him again.  What a lucky girl I am.  Sevrine will be at Dorothy's tonight while we're out, so tonight it's just the two of us.  

Well, gotta finish getting ready, Sevrine and I are leaving for Dorothy's at 4.  If you're lucky I'll let you know how it goes.  ;)

2 comments:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

Good for you! I am hoping to "be lucky:....;)

Tiffany said...

Sounds like fun!! We want to hear all about it! :)