Saturday, February 28, 2009

180


What makes it so hard for Men and Women to understand each other?  And what makes a person behave in a certain way one week, then completely change the next?  Just food for thought I guess.

It was definitely a long week.  Work was pretty busy with it being end of week and all and Sevrine got sick and has had a fever and an earache for the last couple of days.  I feel so bad when she's sick because there's not a whole lot I can do to make her feel better, especially when she wont even take Tylenol!  Normally she loves Tylenol.  Right now she's fine, but when the liquid Tylenol that I slipped into her milk this morning wears off she'll start getting warm again.  I'm debating on whether or not I'm going to take her out to Hailee's birthday because I don't want her getting the other kids sick too.  She'll be so bummed, but she needs to get her rest so she can start feeling better.

Well, that's about all I'm going to write here.  There's really more going on, but I always hesitate to write everything because I don't necessarily want to share everything with everyone. lol  

P.S.  The picture is of Sevrine with her Grandma Christine while we were in Albuquerque, NM.

No comments: