Sunday, December 11, 2011

Positive things to come

You know how when you get excited about something that will positively effect your life and you can't stop talking about it?  That's where I'm at right now.  I had an opportunity come up this week that previously would have scared me or just immediately dismissing it, but now I'm at a point where I'm finally open to it.  I keep looking at things that I can change to make myself healthier, as well as doing something with my career so I can support myself and Sevrine without having to worry about whether or not someone will pay their child support.  I think that with this opportunity the health changes will be a given, but the career aspect will be something that will take some time to build.  It does have the potential to be something that will allow me to create my own schedule and spend more time with Sevrine instead of having to rely on others.  There are a few things that I need to put into place  before I can start the career journey, but I am so excited and ready for the changes.  Check back in a few weeks!

No comments: