Saturday, December 26, 2009

Jump start

Well, I think that I want to get a jump start on the whole New Year's Resolution thing. I've been telling myself for a while that I'm going to start exercising again, but have never really followed through on it. So, tonight I decided that I wasn't going to put it off even for another day and I laced up my tennis shoes and went walking. It was cold out, but it felt really good. I only did 2 miles, but that is a good start, and the goal now is to decrease the time it takes me to walk that 2 miles. Hopefully I will get to the point where I can just run it without stopping, but for now.... baby steps. I would like to try and walk every day, but I know that that may not be realistic, but, I want to stay as close to that goal as I can.

Also, I think that I want to restart the photo project with the new year. We'll see how it goes, but I really want to finish it, or at the very least, make it beyond 27 days. :)

No comments: