Sunday, August 12, 2012

Half Way There

This week was a milestone for us.  We are half way through Jeff's deployment.  I won't lie and say that the time has flown by, but thankfully it's not dragging either.  We are just taking things one day at a time.  We've been so lucky to have Skype and Skype for Android.  It's probably the only way that I'm surviving this deployment without too much stress.  Before he left we were able to talk on the phone every night and with Skype and the not too crazy time difference we get to talk almost every morning.  I can't think of a better way to start my day than a phone call with my best friend.  It's fun to still be able to talk and make plans for November.  Even though he's not here, I still don't know what I'd do without him.  Here's to hoping that the next 3 months are just as good as the first 3.

No comments: