Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Beginnings


I feel like it's time to make some new goals. I think it goes in cycles for me. I start to take time to work on myself and start to feel really happy, then I get into a relationship and neglect myself a little bit. Not as much this time, but I do know that I started to give up more and more of the things that make me happy. So, it's back to working on me, and hopefully when/if I meet someone, I'll continue to make myself a priority. So, here are the things that I would like to do:

1. Run a 5K every other month (or every month if I can swing it).
2. Take more pictures
3. Go hiking with Sevrine twice a month

I'm sure there will be more things, but those are just a few that I want to do. In light of that, the picture I'm posting is not one that I took, but I did do the editing on it, and was really happy with the way it came out.

No comments: