Saturday, March 13, 2010

Still running

I really wanted to run every day, but was starting to get a little burned out and was starting to realize that even though it's good for me, my body was telling me that I was over-doing it a little. I think that as my body starts to get used to it, I will eventually be able to run everyday, but for now I'm going to make sure that I allow myself some recovery time too. I like being able to get out on the road and just enjoy the quiet. It's time to myself that I can reflect on the day and start to figure things out. I'm a visual person, and if I can't see results, then I typically will lose interest, but with my nike+ kit, I can synch my miles to the nike site and actually see my progress. I've joined challenges on their and can see where I stand with other runners. Since I'm new, my expectations are super high, but I like to see where I compare. Now I'm just waiting to see some results in my body from adding all this running. :)

No comments: