Saturday, May 19, 2012

Settling in

Well, Jeff has been gone for a week now, and I have to say it's getting easier (sort of).  We've settled into a routine now with our schedules and we're able to talk on skype from my phone in the morning and instant message in the evening.  The highlight of my week was that Sevrine and I got to Skype with Jeff last night (morning for him).  It was fun for Sevrine to be able to tell him about all of the things she did this week as well as all sorts of other random stuff, but we definitely had fun.  I love technology and that it  makes the distance a little easier to manage.  Today we are taking pictures to send in a care package so should be a fun day.  Hopefully we'll get some really cute ones.

Don't get me wrong I/we still miss him and we're making plans for when he gets home, but being able to talk as often as we want has been really good for us.  Well, off to start the day and start checking things off my list.

No comments: